Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Nalinee Seelal Death Reason? A Newsday crime reporter, Has Died; Obituary

- Advertisement -

Here, we’re informing you of the sad and unexpected news that 53-year-old Nalinee Seelal, a well-known veteran journalist, has passed suddenly. She went away on Sunday and is no longer with her family.

The story recently broke on the internet, and it quickly went popular on social media. Her passing is currently being lamented on numerous social media platforms. There is a great deal of interest in learning more about Nalinee Seelal and what caused her death. Follow For More Updates at satiknews.com

Who was Nalinee Seelal?

- Advertisement -

In 1994, Nalinee Seelal began her career as a worker, and in 1998, she won the Royal Bank Media Awards’ reporter of the year award. She was one of the first journalists in T&T to own a cellphone, a large, first-generation Motorola model with a pull-up antenna. Therese Mills, the editor-in-chief of Newsday at the time, called and persuaded a top crime writer to speak with her. She was assigned to produce the AVM evening news at the time.

Uncountable responses have been making headlines online after her passing was made public via viral news. Since her demise was widely reported on social media, her sudden death has left her loved ones inconsolable.

- Advertisement -

>> Lynette Hardaway of Diamond & Silk: What Caused His Death

Nalinee Seelal Death Reason

At the age of 53, Nalinee Seelal, a seasoned journalist and former Newsday crime editor, passed suddenly. He has passed away on Sunday, January 9, 2023. Right now, a lot of people are really interested to learn what caused her death. However, given the cause of Nalinee Seelal’s passing has not yet been made public, there is no information available. She underwent dialysis, though. She received attention from her husband because she was ailing. For the latest news, follow us on Twitter

As far as we are aware, Nalinee Seelal’s husband Sydney Beepath has confirmed that his wife has passed away. Around one in the morning on Monday, she passed away at their Cunupia home. She was a kindhearted someone who was truly unique.

- Advertisement -

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected


Latest Articles